As Senior Metallurgist, you will be responsible for providing critical support to engineering equipment and process development. You will work in liaison with Design Engineers, our Sales Department, and our After-Sales service to meet our clients’ requirements.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement research, development, or engineering projects involving high impact and high complexity heat treatment processing and furnace manufacturing.
- Follow through to completion assigned special projects involving new concepts in manufacturing processes or special equipment along with maintaining detailed reports of status
- Assist in the tryout of special heat treating equipment
- Provide metallurgical assistance for the maintenance and repair of heat treating and processing equipment
- Develop processing methods and controls, design equipment and operating procedures as well as recipes for various processes including hardening, carburising, nitriding, quench and temper and salt baths.
- Ensure Nadcap and other high quality standards compliance and leads audits.
- Strong metallurgical background in atmosphere furnaces manufacturing or commercial heat treating plant,
- Must have the ability to travel to client sites in Europe and Asia
- Good verbal and written communication skills both in English and French
- Engineering or Master degree in material science
- Must have 10+ years of experience in Metal heat treatment environment
- Eligible to work in Switzerland without sponsorship
ABOUT SOLO Swiss
SOLO Swiss manufactures advanced industrial furnaces for the heat treatment of metals. SOLO Swiss offers atmosphere furnaces, batch furnaces, bell-type furnaces, continuous furnaces, mesh belt furnaces used in variety of heat treatment processes (Carburizing, Hardening, Tempering, Annealing, Austempering, Nitriding, Brazing, Carbonitriding, Sintering, Nitrocarburising, Oxinitriding, Quenching)
email@example.com - www.soloswiss.com